4.12.2014

Top 10 fictional characters!


Like all fangirls, I'm deeply in love with many fictional characters. So I decided to tell you my top 10 fictional boyfriends. I am talking about the guys that I really obsess over, because there are a lot of characters that I love but I'm not so deeply in love with. And this is not in a particular order. (And they are all from books).

1) Augustus Waters (TFIOS)


Who doesn't love Augustus Waters?

2) Levi (Fangirl)


I love Levi so so so so much!

3) Jace Wayland/Morgenstern/Herondale/Lightwood (TMI)


I am not a big fan of Jamie being Jace, but Jace is my love.

4) Patch Cipriano (Hush, Hush)


You guys have to admit that Patch is hot.

5) Ian O'Shea (The Host)


Iaaaaannnnn... <3

6) Jared Howe (The Host)


I couldn't decide between Ian and Jared...

7) Sage (Elixir)


Sorry, this is the only pic of Sage that exists. :(

8) Percy Jackson 


Look at this baby <3

9) James Stark (The House of Night series)


That's not how I pictured Stark. But Stark is the cutest. You guys have no idea of how much I was obsessed with Stark. I still love him but I only really fangirl over someone when I'm "with" him, while reading the book, so...

10) Finnick Odair 



Finnick is my favorite character on The Hunger Games series!

That's my top 10 favourite fictional (guys) characters! Comment which ones are in your list! I would love to know! 

Ps: Tobias Eaton, William Herondale and James Castairs are not on this list because I've only read Divergent and Clockwork Angel. I still don't love them enough. 

I'll only add a number 11...

11) Damon Salvatore (TVD)


I don't loooove him in the books but I completely love him in the series. He is my ultimate favorite character! I love him so much! He is the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment