9.28.2014

The KISS, MARRY, CLIFF Tag!




   Hello guys! Today I am doing the KISS, MARRY, CLIFF TAG! I wasn't actually tagged by anyone but I think it is a really fun tag and I'm doing it! If you don't know what the Kiss, Marry, Cliff tag is, basically I will be drawing three papers of a bucket that is full of book characters names and I'll choose who I would kiss, who I would marry and who I would throw off a cliff! I'm so exciteeeeed! Let's get this started!

 ROUND 1: 
       
   Lord Voldemort: CLIFF            Damon Salvatore: MARRY        Augustus Waters: KISS
   From Harry Potter                     From The Vampire Diaries        From The Fault in our Stars
                             
I would definitely kill Lord Voldemort, no explanation needed. I love Damon Salvatore so incredible much, so I would marry him. And I also love Gus but not as much as I love Damon. I think that making out with Damon would be really awesome and that Augustus would be a really good husband, but that's my definitive choice. 


ROUND 2:


        
        Adam Wilde: MARRY                Edward Cullen: KISS                 Four: CLIFF                              
        From If I Stay                               From Twilight                             From Divergent
                                                                                                             
 I love Adam, he is so sweet and an awesome boyfriend (And he has a band!). I read Twilight a long time ago but I was team Edward and really liked him, I don't know how I feel about him right now. I don't like Four very much (Sorry!) so I'm trowing him off the cliff. 


ROUND 3:

                 

Finnick Odair: MARRY                   Newt: KISS                                  Luke Castellan: CLIFF
From The Hunger Games               From The Maze Runner           From Percy Jackson

   Finnick is one of my fictional boyfriends, I love him so much and I hate Mockingjay because... No spoilers but I'm not really happy about what happens to Finnick. So I would marry Finnick. I would kiss Newt, he is my favourite Maze Runner character, I love him so much and he is so cute! I don't really like Luke but he is so gorgeous... Bye Luke.  


ROUND 4:


                  


       
         
    

     Will Herondale: MARRY                Thomas: KISS                                    Jonathan/Sebastian      
     From The Infernal Devices             From The Maze Runner                  Morgenstern: CLIFF
                                                                                                                                 From The Mortal         
                                                                                                                                 Instruments
  
 I would marry Will Herondale because he is Will Herondale. No explanation needed! And I would have to Ascend and become a Shadowhunter to marry him and that would be really cool. Thomas is not my favourite character in the world, he is indeed a good character, so I wouldn't mind kissing him (and I wouldn't mind kissing Dylan O'Brien either, so...). I don't like Sebastian at all (but I cried in City of Heavenly Fire, you know why!) so I would totally throw him of a cliff.


ROUND 5:


              

            
        Percy Jackson: KISS              Jace Herondale: MARRY            James Carstairs: CLIFF  
        From Percy Jackson              From The Mortal Instruments   From The Infernal Devices

 Oh God!!! This is like one of the hardest decisions of my life! I love all these characters so much! I would marry Jace because I love him to death and I would love to be married to him. Percy Jackson is my babyyyy!! He was one of the first fictional characters that I really loved and fangirlied over! And Jem! I'm team Wessa but I love James so much! And I can't believe that I'm doing this but I'm throwing Jem of the cliff. *sobs* 



 ROUND 6:








Harry Potter: KISS                     Peeta Melark: MARRY           
From Harry Potter                     From The Hunger Games
                                                                                                                     Christian Ozera: CLIFF
                                                                                                                 From Vampire Academy
  
   I would kiss Harry Potter because he is cute, and a wizard, and the chosen one... Yeah.... I would marry Peeta because he is so sweet and I think he would be the perfect husband. I like Christian but I'll have to throw him of a cliff. Sorry Christian! 


   When I look at all these pictures I realize that we basically only need the rest of The Mortal   Instruments movies and The Infernal Devices movies! :D
   I thought that 6 rounds would be enough but I want to do more!!! This is so much funnnnn!!! I tag anyone that want to do this tag! Maybe I'll do this again in the future! This is definitely one of my favourite tags ever! <3 <3 <3

Sorry if there are any spelling errors! I don't speak english fluently so I apologize. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment