3.29.2014

Hi!

credits: We heart it

Hi guys! My name is Isadora and I'm gonna talk a little bit about me on this first post. 
I'm from Brazil, and I moved to Canada on August 2013. I have been studying english since I was 7 years old so I'm pretty good at it, but I'm not fluent and this blog is probably going to have a lot of spelling errors, and I apologize for that. But I thought that maybe I could start writing a blog in english to practice and improve this language. I am 16 years old, and I really love books! love to watch movies (mostly good book to movie adaptations), I love all musical movies (I don't know why, I just do). I have an Instagram account called @a_glad_fangirl, and that's where I post a lot of fandom pictures. I have a tumblr called vampireloveandfun.tumblr.com . I love to listen to music and...
I am a fangirl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment