12.08.2014

November Wrap Up and December TBR!


    I'm so excited because my goodreads reading challenge is to read 40 books this year and I've read 39! I'm almost there and I'm so happy! How many books have you read this year? This past month I read 4 books :)

   1- The Reptile Room (A series of unfortunate events #2) (4/5)
   I really liked this book! I love the Unfortunate Events series and all the books are awesome! (At least the ones that I've read). I love the movie and I heard that Netflix is turning the books into a Tv show and I'm so freaking excited for that! 
   This book was on my November TBR so √

   2- Mockingjay (4/5)
   I decided to reread Mockingjay last month before the movie (Which I loved, go check my review on the movie here.) It is indeed my least favourite book on the trilogy, but I love The Hunger Games series so I'm not gonna complain about it. 
   This book was on my November TBR so √

   3- The Wide Window (4/5)
   Love this series so much! :)
    This book was on my November TBR so √

   4- The Lovely Bones (4/5)
   Check out my review of The Lovely Bones here.
     
   I read all the books that were on my November TBR! So, mission accomplished!
   Now for my December TBR! (Guys! It's already December!)

The Princess Diaries 
  I'm already done reading this book, I might write a review of it later.

   
   Mia Thermopolis is pretty sure there's nothing worse than being a five-foot-nine, flat-chested freshman, who also happens to be flunking Algebra. 
Is she ever in for a surprise.
   First Mom announces that she's dating Mia's Algebra teacher. Then Dad has to go and reveal that he is the crown prince of Genovia. And guess who still doesn't have a date for the Cultural Diversity Dance?
Princess in the Spotlight 
   
Gonna start reading it as soon as I'm done here. ;)

  No one ever said being a princess was easy.

   Just when Mia thought she had the whole princess thing under control, things get out of hand, fast. First there's an unexpected announcement from her mother. Then Grandmère arranges a national primetime interview for the brand-new crown princess of Genovia. On top of that, intriguing, exasperating letters from a secret admirer begin to arrive.


   Before she even has the chance to wonder who those letters are from, Mia is swept up in a whirlwind of royal intrigue the likes of which hasn't been seen since volume I of The Princess Diaries   

   Then I'll probably just pick up whatever book I have in hand (I don't want to spend money right now), and maybe read the books that I get for Christmas. 

 Bye bye and see you all soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment