1.17.2015

Favourite books of 2014


    Hi guys! I haven't posted in such a long time I feel ashamed. I know it's a little late but I want to tell you my favourite books of 2014. So here we go... (It is not in a particular order). These are my favourite books that I HAVE READ this year, they were not all specifically PUBLISHED this year.  

1) The Fault in our Stars                                                                                                            2) Fangirl 
 
3) Clockwork Prince                                                                                            4) Clockwork Princess

5) City of Heavenly Fire                                                                                                         6) Obsidian 

7) If I Stay                                                                                                                 8) Where She Went

9) Vampire Academy                                                                                            10) The Maze Runner 

11) The Princess Diaries                                                                                     12) The Bad Beginning 

What were your favourite books? Comment bellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment