3.05.2015

January and February Wrap Up and March TBR


   I was on a big reading slump in the beginning of the year and I'm not very satisfied with the number of books that I read these past months. Last year my goodreads challenge was 40 books and I read 42, so this year I chose 50 but I had to change it to 45 because I was already way behind since I only read one book in January. 

1- The Bane Chronicles (3.5/5)
  Check out my review on The Bane Chronicles here. 

2- Hercule Poirot's Christmas (3/5)
 I liked this book. But as you guys know, I'm not that into Agatha Christie's books for some reason. I swear I try! This is the fourth book that I've read by her, and I have to say it is probably my favourite so far. I read the first two a long time ago, so I don't really remember. I liked the characters and the relationship between them. 

3- The Assassin's Curse (3.5/5)
   Check out my review on The Assassin's Curse here. 

4- The Pirate's Wish (4.5/5)
Check out my review on The Pirate's Wish here.

5- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck (5/5)
   I love this series so much! The books are so hilarious, and I know that maybe you'll think that I'm too stupid for reading them because I am a teenager girl, but I don't care, I always read them in a day because they are those kind of books.

Now for my March TBR!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul 
I've already read it and it was so funny! I'll talk about it more on my March Wrap Up.


Greg Heffley and his family hit the road in author-illustrator Jeff Kinney's latest installment of the phenomenally bestselling Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.










The Princess Diaries: Princess in Love 
Currently reading and loving it!

  But the truth is, Mia spends al her time doing one of three things: preparing for her nerve-racking entrée into Genovian society, slogging through the congestion unique to Manhattan in December, and avoiding further smooches from her hapless boyfriend, Kenny. 
  For Mia, being a princess in love is not the fairy tale it's supposed to be... or is it?













Winnie the Pooh
I know, I basically only read children's books. Oh well...


The Bear of Very Little Brain and his friends from the Hundred Acre Wood have delighted generations of readers since Winnie-the-Pooh was first published in 1926.














    Then I'll probably just read whatever book I have in hand. I'll start going to a book club in my local library and the first book they'll read is The Book Thief, so I might just reread it. 

Byeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment