10.28.2015

Would you rather 2.0



 I saw this tag on youtube and though: Why not do it? So here I am! This one is called the Would you Rather 2.0 book tag. This tag was created by leaninglights on youtube. 



1. Would you rather do only review videos or only tag videos?

   I don't do videos on youtube, but for blogging, I would have to choose to do only review posts. Tags are fun and all, but I absolutely love to talk about books and share my thoughts on them. 

2. Would you rather always see the film first or never see the film version of books?

   I usually like to read the book before watching the movie, but it's not that big of a deal if that doesn't happen. So I would rather see the film version of books first. Watching the movie first has actually happened to me a lot of times, and they always make me want to read the book, so it's usually beneficial for me. They rarely ruin my experience when reading the book because I know that they won't be the same. 

3. Would you rather have a list of every book you've ever read (like Goodreads from birth) or still have the physical copy of your first favorite book?

   I'll have to go with having a list of every book I've ever read. I still own some of my childhood books and I don't even remember what my first favourite book was. It was probably a random kids book with images and all that, so it wouldn't really matter because I don't even remember it. But having a list of every book I've ever read sounds amazing! Then I would know what was my first book and I would probably have an idea of what my first favourite book was. 

4. Would you rather have an active in-person book club of non-booktubers or have lunch with your best booktube buddy once a year?

   I already have an active in-person book club of non-booktubers, so... I don't have a "best booktube buddy", but I would absolutely love to meet my favourite booktuber. It would be so awesome. So I have to choose that one. 

5. Would you rather have the time to read everything you want to read or the money to buy everything you want to read?

   I don't know how this "having the time to read" thing would work. Does it mean more hours on a day? Because if not, then what is it? I think I'll choose having the money to buy everything I want to read. Money is not usually a problem when I want to buy books, but I'd rather not have to worry about that, and being able to but any book that I want (and as many as I want) would be awesome.

6. Would you rather dream cast the film or have editing power over the script for the film version or your fave?

   Have editing power over the script for the film version for sure. I don't usually think of the actors that I want to portray my favourite characters... And even if they are good, doesn't mean the movie would be good. I'd rather have the power to fix the scripts and make them more like the books! 

7. Would you rather have your favorite fictional superpower or your favorite fictional technology?

   Superpower! Who wouldn't want that?!

8. Would you rather read an amazing story with a 'meh' ending or a 'meh' story with a spectacular ending?

   This one is really hard... I don't know... I am currently reading the Blood of Olympus and I've heard people don't like the ending, but I am liking the book so far. And once I forced myself to finish a book with a 'meh' story and I really liked the ending. I think I have to choose to read an amazing story with a 'meh' ending, because it's just the ending. The important thing is how the story goes. 

9. Would you rather not be able to read in a moving vehicle or not be able to read lying down?

   I don't read in vehicles. I get carsick. So I don't care about not being able to do so since I already don't. I don't usually read lying down, but I guess I'll stay with that one. So not be able to read in a moving vehicle for me. 

10. Would you rather reread your favorite book or series with fresh eyes, like the first time, or be able to un-read your biggest disappointment?

    I don't want to be able to un-read my biggest disappointment! How would I know then why I didn't like it in the first place? I'd probably get curious to know and read it again anyways. Reread my favourite book or series with fresh eyes would be pretty cool. 

Bonus: Would you rather go to Hogwarts or live in Middle Earth?

   Hogwarts, obviously. 


Yey! I haven't done a tag in so long! Do you guys like it? Answer the questions below, I'd love to know if we have any different answers. Also, comment any tags you want me to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment