12.25.2015

Favourite books of 2015



  So... I read 46 books this year, and I am quite happy with that. It is more than 42 (the number of books I read last year). My Goodreads challenge was to read 45 books, so I'm happy I reached my goal. I'll probably read another one before the year ends tho :P.  Last year I did a Favourite Books of 2014 and this year I am doing another Favourites post as well. Goodreads did this really cute thing for the books I read during the whole year and you should check it out on my profile: Isadorakdp. It says that the shortest book I read was Winnie-the-Pooh (145 pages) and the longest was House of Hades (597). I read 15,604 pages in total this year (probably more tbh). The most popular book that I read was Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (which I literally just finished today).
     But anyways! These are my favourite books of 2015. They are not in a particular order, and they are my favourite books that I read in 2015, they weren't all published this year tho. And I'm also not putting the rereads on this list.























P.S. I wrote reviews for many of these. Just look it up if you are interested. ;)
P.S.S. Merry Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment