10.01.2016

September Wrap-Up & October TBR



          School came back in September but even with all the homework, I still had time to read 4 book which was pretty awesome! 

1- Graceling (5/5)

          I reread Graceling because this is my book club's book of the month! I have a review on it if you wanna check it out! (I also have a review of Fire, the second book in the trilogy). 
          This book was on my September TBR so √

2- Clockwise (4/5)


3- The Ask and the Answer (4/5)


4- Monsters of Men (4/5)



OCTOBER TBR

Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard - The Sword of Summer 
       
          I'm finally reading this book because I'm going to one of Rick Riordan's book tour event of The Hammer of Thor (the second book in the series) and I am so excited! (I actually already read half of the book last month but I guess it will be featured on the October Wrap-Up post)


Magnus Chase has always been a troubled kid. Since his mother’s mysterious death, he’s lived alone on the streets of Boston, surviving by his wits, keeping one step ahead of the police and the truant officers.

One day, he’s tracked down by a man he’s never met—a man his mother claimed was dangerous. The man tells him an impossible secret: Magnus is the son of a Norse god.




         I don't know what else I'll be reading but I am feeling like reading a contemporary after this so... And I'm also definitely reading the next book that my book club chooses!

          I know this was a pretty quick post but if you guys have any recommendations of post please feel free to tell me on the comments! Any books /movies that you want me to review or any tags that you would like me to do! 
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment