8.16.2014

The Vampire Diaries season 6 & The Originals season 2

    Hellooo! So, my favourite tv show of all times is The Vampire Diaries! The series takes place in Mystic Falls, Virginia, a fictional small town haunted and surrounded by supernatural beings. The series narrative follows the protagonist Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) as she falls in love with vampire Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) and is drawn into the supernatural world as a result. As the series progresses, Elena finds herself drawn to Stefan's brother Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) resulting in a love triangle. As the narrative develops in the course of the series, the focal point shifts on the mysterious past of the town involving Elena's malevolent doppelgänger Katerina Petrova. Katerina was the love of both Damon and Stefan Salvatore many years ago. Her return, along with the family of Original Vampires, have all led to many plots against Elena and Mystic Falls.

 Season 6 of TVD will be released in October 2 of this year and I am so excited! If you haven't watched it yet, do it! You will not regret it! It is based on the book series with the same name, the first book called The Vampire Diaries - The Awakening (published in 1991). I have read the books but in my opinion after the fourth book things started to be kind of nonsense. It's not a series that I recommend but it's not that bad. I remember that I used to love it (I read the books before I started watching the series) but I'm not sure that if I reread them I would like them like I did before. The video below is the new "trailer" for season 6. I don't recommend you to watch it if you haven't watched all the episodes. :) I'm so excited!

                    

  The Vampire Diaries has a spin-off series called The Originals, based on the original family of vampires from the tv show. A spin-off can be described as a new media product derived from an existing product or franchise, such as by focusing on an established character or setting. The Originals is a spin-off from The Vampire Diaries which centers around the Mikaelson siblings, Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies), and Rebekah (Claire Holt). The backdoor pilot, which aired on April 25, 2013, also revealed that the werewolf Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) is pregnant with Klaus' child and would therefore join the cast. The show begins with the original siblings returning to the city of New Orleans for the first time since 1919. Having originally built the city, they had been forced to flee from their vengeful father. In their absence, Klaus' protégé, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), took charge of the city. Klaus resolves that they must take down Marcel and get back the city that once belonged to them.

  Season 2 of TO will be released in October 6 2014. If you watch TVD you should watch The Originals with no doubt. It is so good! I cried a lot in many episodes (mainly in the last episode. THE FEELS!) I recommend it a lot! The video below is the trailer for season 2 and omg the beginning!!! Will Rebekah and Hope! Asdfghjkl

                  

You can watch The Vampire Diaries in October 2 at 8.7c on The CW, and The Originals in October 6 at 8.7c also on The CW.

No comments:

Post a Comment