5.02.2015

April Wrap-Up and May TBR



       I am four books ahead of schedule for my 2015 Reading Challenge on Goodreads and I am so happy! This month I read 5 books (one is not in the picture because I read it at school) and I am very pleased with all of them. :)

1- The Forest of Hands and Teeth (3.5/5)
    Check my Review of The Forest of Hands and Teeth here.
    This book was on my April TBR List so √

2- Graceling (4/5) 
     Check my Review of Graceling here.
     This book was on my April TBR List √

3- Paper Towns (3/5)
     Check my Review of Paper Towns here.

4- Fire (4/5)
     Check my Review of Fire here.
     This book was on my April TBR List so √

5- Romeo & Juliet (3/5)
     I'm pretty sure I was the only person in my English Class who liked the play. To be completely honest, I understand that the whole concept is ridiculous and that there's no way that could happen in real life, but I like the story. Guys! It's the original one! Every modern story about forbidden love has origin in Romeo & Juliet! I watched the movie with Leonardo DiCaprio and it is terrible. But Leo made watching it worth it. :) What are your thoughts about Romeo and Juliet? Comment bellow!

Now my May TBR List

     To be completely honest with you guys, I have no idea what I'm gonna read next. I have a stack of 47 books to choose from! I know that I'll be reading a new book for my Book Club (still don't know which one yet) but I guess I'll just read what I feel like reading.

     I have something to talk to you guys. This month two of my posts got a lot of views, much more than what I am used to. Which was great! And I wanna thank y'all for it! But of all those views, no one commented on my posts! Not a single person! And it would make me so incredible happy if you commented on my posts once in a while. I always worry about posting regularly and writing good posts but I never know if you guys actually like it! You don't have to comment but it would be really nice if you did, even if it's just a smiley face. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment