3.12.2016

February Wrap-Up & March TBR

         
 

Okay, so this month I read really great books. I'm not too happy with the fact that it was only two but I've been sooo busy with school lately, you guys have no idea. That's also why I haven't being posting much. Sorry about that, there are so many reviews that I want to write! But this Spring break I'll be away and won't have time to post anything. Anyways, here are the books that I read this past month:

1- All The Light We Cannot See (4/5)
    This was a great book. It was beautifully written, and so interesting! I don't read a lot of historical fiction, but I quite enjoy them. This book reminds me so much of The Book Thief! Not only because it takes place in World War II, but because of the authors' similar writing styles and characters. But that's just my opinion, maybe you thought otherwise. It was interesting to read about a french girl and a german boy and their lives during the war. I learned a bunch of stuff that they don't really teach us at school. I gave a four out of five because although it was good, it took me a long time to actually finish it. It was not a fast paced book and it was boring at times. But I super recommend it to you if this sounds like something that you would enjoy!
     This book was in my February TBR so √

2- Ready Player One (5/5)
Oh my God I loved this book! It was sooo good! I want to do a separate review on it but I'm afraid I won't have time... I chose to read this book because I am doing a technology project at school and we were supposed to write a book analysis/report. And I think I chose the right book, it's perfect for it! The story was so intriguing, and the writing style was great. I didn't think it would capture my attention as much as it did! You should read this book. Seriously. Read it!

March TBR:
   I've been wanting to read this book for years, and I saw it in a book sale for $2 and I had to buy it. I'm currently reading it and I'll tell you what I think of it in my March Wrap-Up.



After having his portrait painted, Dorian Gray is captivated by his own beauty. Tempted by his world-weary friend, decadent friend Lord Henry Wotton, he wished to stay young forever and pledges his very soul to keep his good looks. As Dorian's slide into crime and cruelty progresses, he stays magically youthful, while his beautiful portrait changes, revealing the hideous corruption of moral decay. Set in fin-de-siecle London, the novel traces a path from the studio of painter Basil Howard to the opium dens of the East End.

I'll definitely read something else this month but I don't know which book yet so... See you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment